Rpm Auto Repair COVID-19 Policy for Your Safety
Rpm Auto Repair has always been and will continue to take every step possible to ensure a safe, clean, & sterile environment for our employees and guests. We will be taking additional measures to ensure that we do not become a statistic.
Rpm Auto Repair steps for your safety:
- We will wipe down your door handle, steering wheel, gear shifter before we enter your vehicle.
- We will use gloves each time we enter your vehicle.
- We will spray complimentary Frigi-Fresh inside each vehicle to kill airborne bacteria.
We have implemented a TOUCH-FREE drop off system based on our previous 'after hours' system. We ask that you follow these steps for check in, and leave your car with us.
- Fill out the envelope (they are on the outside of the front door) with your name, phone number, complaint / request for service and please sign, Place your keys inside the envelope and put the envelope in the drop off box We'll retrieve the envelope and keys and check you in. We will spray your keys with disinfectant.
- The service writer or technician will bring your car into the shop after wiping your steering wheel with a disinfecting wipe. He will assess your issue or perform the requested service.
- The service writer will call you with the results of your diagnosis or tell you your car is ready and the price.
- You may pay over the phone with a credit card. You may still come into the shop if you're paying cash, but we ask that you come in to finish your transaction and pick up your keys as quickly as possible. Please leave other guests outside if you can.
* We are practicing best practices as prescribed by the CDC including their handwashing protocol and staying home if we feel sick or are exposed. * We ask that, as much as possible, you refrain from waiting in our lobby
* We are keeping the lobby as clean as possible, which includes spraying your keys with Lysol or Clorox cleaning sprays while they are in our shop. Please leave ONLY your car key and fob so that we don’t bleach your favorite lanyard.
It is our promise to you, our family of clients to ensure that we vow to take every step possible during this difficult time for our country. We want to personally thank you, for continuing to do business with us during this difficult time, we are taking every step and measure we possibly can to ensure that we are providing a great, clean, & safe customer experience.
This may have a huge impact on small businesses and could cripple many of us. We thank you for all of your support and business during this time. We will continue to ensure that we make this process easy for you, convenient for you, and safe. Thank you so much!